The purpose of a Soul Clarity Session is to connect you to the truth of yourself and your divine uniqueness, by bringing through messages of clarity, love and compassion. Illuminating and clearing the way for you to live a more empowered and spiritually guided life.
These sessions are a blend of intuitive channeled guidance, oracle card readings, energy clearing, and mediumship. Spirit will use one, or a combination of these modalities to assist in what your soul is most needing at this time. I will connect with your higher self, guides, ancestors, and emissaries in spirit that are assisting in your soul’s journey.
Do you have a specific question or an area of focus? Are you feeling blocked and lacking direction?
Each session is unique and sacred to each individual. No two sessions are alike. Do you have a specific question or area of focus? Are you feeling blocked and lacking direction? Maybe you’re feeling stuck and don’t know where to begin? These sessions are the perfect place to start.
Before you book your session:
- Set your intentions. What would you like to get out of your session? What are you hoping to discuss? Are there certain areas you’d like clarity on?
- After booking your session download the zoom app zoom.us/download
- Find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed.
- Silence the ringer on your mobile device.
- Have a notebook and pen handy if you’d like to take notes.
- Check your device for internet connection.
During your session:
- Be open to whatever comes through.
- I will go over any messages or channeled information that has come through prior to your session.
- Please hold your questions until the end, as to not break the connection with spirit.
After your session:
- Drink lots of water, especially if there was energy work involved.
- Journal about your experience and any insights you may have had.
- Allow time for integration. Sometimes it can take months to understand your guidance to it’s fullest.
- Your session recording will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours after your session.
Did you know that your ancestor’s belief systems, traumas, traits, are still carried within you? Ever have a belief or characteristic that’s passed down through your family? Do you notice themes and patterns that are passed down from one generation to the next? These could be centered around struggles with money, patterns of abuse, the